Friday, April 27
Thursday, April 26
GRACE OF SADHANA
Wednesday, April 25
This photo is taken in my work studio at Harmony Cottage. The quartz crystal bowls are powerfully evocative sonic tools. They produce a Profound & Transformative resonant frequency which can dissolve and shift internal hindrances.... http://www.livinglifealive.com/
"Whether playing for one person or for a group, the principals of moving energy with sound are the same, and the anatomy of a session- that is, the textures, patterns and rhythmic creations used really do shift energy in a tangible way.
Some tones and patterns induce deep relaxation; others energize or soothe. It is a good idea to know which does what and how. Sound healing and Tibetan bowls are starting to be a big deal around the world. Many people want to jump on the bandwagon and help “heal” their friends, not realizing that the sound energy is being absorbed by themselves as well and their own personal transformation is the first part of the healing process for all. "
LOOKING OUTSIDE OF OURSELVES
All loving relationships begin with ourselves, loving ourselves fully and
accepting everything that we are. Acceptance is absence of fear and absence
of self judgment.
Almost everybody looks for happiness and invariably becomes the victim of
unhappiness. Most people search for happiness through relationships, yet the same relationship that seems to give happiness becomes the source of` great
unhappiness, sorrow and pain.
If that same relationship was sought for spiritual growth instead of happiness, then that same happiness would never become the source of unhappiness. Then every unhappiness that came in the relationship would help us recognize everything we need to see in ourselves.
All loving relationships need to be with the intention of establishing our
loving relationship with ourselves. Unless that is our purpose, we will be
unhappy. A relationship is not an simple as falling in love. It takes a lot
to make it work. Falling in love is easy.
Relationship appears to be the easiest thing to get into, but it won't bring
the happiness or the fulfillment that we seek unless we are willing to
change. The purpose of all external relationships is to learn or unlearn all
falsely assumed notions about ourselves so that that: which is our real self
Yogi Amrit Desai.
Tuesday, April 24
LOVE IN ACTION
Monday, April 23
INTO NEW MOON
"Learn to pray consciously: stop living in the school of charm that teaches that God is a mediator between you and a bad life on the planet."
Hazel Moore - Spiritual Teacher/Coach, Soul Healer, Psychic Medium
"Today may there be peace within.May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be.
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith in yourself and others.
May you use the gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you.
May you be content with yourself just the way you are.
... Let this knowledge settle into your bones, and
allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.
It is there for each and every one of us." - Paddy
Saturday, April 21
NEW MOON & THANKYOU
New Moon might have brought some sunshine, but little warmth! Still quite chilly down in Cornwall. Heartfelt thankyou's to all the love prayers and caring shared by so many. Young Ben is now back home with my daugher and family - he is doing well and hungry! so thats good :) I was so pleased when Jude told me the date of the op, as it was optimal moon timing - and now adays they dont even consider the moon expression in scheduled operation dates! Bens main concern is that he cant play football for several months! Off for the high tide in a bit, its not very high, but with the amount of wind we have had it will most probably be bouncy. Enjoy a bliss weekend :)
Wednesday, April 18
Colours of pure beauty
Vibrant beings in intimacy with ocean
Feel cellular awakening
Body glows with glee
Feeling echo of cold of the sea
Still throbing through my bones and muscles
So blessed to be showered with this sunshine
The expanse of beach so healing
The friendly banter and encounter
Everyone plugging into shared unspoken joy
Smiles shared and exchanged,
Sincerity of human beings in knowing
Resonant shared experience of pure bliss
We are so blessed
Earthside has meaning
Dawn is the hour of communion
Listening into the purr of remembered journeying
How we came, why we came
Distant memories of ethereal beings - I feel them still
Nudging, guiding, calling my soul Self forth
Deep down we all remember and know.
Mind questions, seeks to 'know' more
Drowned in conceptual belief of the logic of earthman
Dancing in the spatial joy and orgasmic light of the feminine.
Is my being here nothing but a willingness to drown?
A drowning to come into the true birthing of why I came
Memories of knowing so tantalisingly close
Searching through the dark cloaks of personalities
Feeling how we have brought into separation
The shadow personalities of convention barring the way
Like the fierce dragons and demons in the myths of old
So much to face untill we stand once more at the feet of the
And we come to know.
Love does open eyes, doors and heart into the era of remembering
Love is found in the wake of death
Death of the demonic forces that guard the palaces of the
Wake up systers can you not feel the throb of marching hearts.
We have forgotten our stories my systers and its time
Its time to read our stories to waken earth confused souls
Beyond conceptual limitations of 'relationship' with those I have met along the way.
In Sacred Belonging I shifted frequency
In that shifting expressions of heart are evoked
Healing and Opening smiles
Clearance of karma as the light of the sacred burns.
In sacred belonging there are no 'forced actions'
Everything gets peeled off
Feeling totally naked in the journey
There is an alchemy of love, friendship and intimacy.
Yin and Yang come into dynamic harmony
Having both Male and Female synerthetically expressing
The energy flows as one
A strong urge to serve humanity emerges from the harmony
Sex becomes a sacred act of sharing and attuning with divinity.
Purely a door into higher realms
No clinging, no needing, just a pure experience
I have no conscious memory of this? - So Not sure if I wrote it or if its the work of someone else Often when words flow I just stash them in a file and they come from within. So If it belongs to someone else? say! I found it in my flow file - not that it matters as whoever it came through! its for sure from Source :) Have a bliss day.
Monday, April 16
Friday, April 13
PRAYER OF TRUTH.
I invite you to stand in the power of his prayer.
“How will you come to me, Lord? How will I know you? How will I recognize you? I know you will come for me. You will slip into my being, perhaps in the middle of the night while I sleep. Maybe You will come for me when I am not looking for You, when I am distracted, staring into an oncoming storm, fearing my immortality.
Or maybe You will come to me in the midst of a lie that pours out of my mouth effortlessly. You will let me know You are listening as I listen to myself say something that is not true as easily as if I were giving the time of day. I tell myself that my lies are insignificant, that they don’t matter. How do I know what matters, what is significant? What if I am being tested? Observed? Did you know I put my conscience to sleep years ago? Maybe that’s how You will come to me – You will awaken my conscience like a sleeping dragon, one day, when I am weakened by disease, or fear, or loneliness, and I will be forced to face the truth that I fear You. I fear Truth. You are Truth itself, and I feel that power rumble like an earthquake through my being each time my eyes look into the eyes of another human being.
One word of Truth exchanged through the eyes of another is enough to bond two human beings for eternity, the power of a sacred union. No wonder we fear Truth. No wonder we fear You. How will you come to me, Lord? You will come through Truth. You will make me need You and I will come searching. You will make me shed my skin, my illusions, my weaknesses, like boils ready to burst on my burning flesh. And then, when I am broken, too weak to deceive even myself, there You will be, already resurrecting my soul. Somehow, Lord, I found this Truth already lodged in my heart. You’ve already come for me.”
Thursday, April 12
Loving the gift of being part of the vibrational sound healing experience.I am blessed that clients are appreciating this powerful modality of healing and harmonising at all levels of being. Today we journeyied through chant with bowls, both crystal and tibetan and the ancient sounds of shamanic drum.
Tuesday, April 10
In Antar Mouna we journey inwards feeling into the witness consciousness, and the evolution of body, mind and spiri, our own sense of our self awareness.
This opens a deeper intimacy with Self, holding the feeling of being present and mindful in the now.
When we develop the witness, it empowers our ability to know who we are, both as an individual living in the world, and as a transcendent, universal consciousness. Witnessing requires that we remain present and mindful in each moment, to see things as they are. It enables us to respond with greater skill, intuition and wisdom.
"The witness is the silent, peaceful centre of your being. It is from this perspective that you view your mind, the eternally changing, thinking, emoting, feeling, remembering, desiring part of you"
Why, so much hunger, why are so many beautifull and indigenous peoples being hounded from their lands and homes. With all we know and hear, why is all the violation still happening on our beautiful planet. High percentage of surviving shops down perran now are full of junk food for holiday makers - So much food all around us and children and families are starving. I have been watching some utube footage over the weekend of uncontacted, or very recently contacted tribes of glowing people all being hounded and terrorised from their homes and aged wisdom being lost - And me I moan and fret that organic blue berries have shot sky high in price - even though the shop is bursting with other choices. Its good to be reminded and to feel the depth of abundance all around us.
A wonderful early morning rainbow evoked deep feeling and reflection today. I felt blessed with the gift of a lovely purple flowered plant and spoke to the baby rabbit scampering in my garden. We are so very very blessed -
Saturday, April 7
Friday, April 6
Its Good Friday, WHY is it called 'Good' Friday. From the historical tradition I would imagine it was not the best day ever! And Why was the man Jesus 'crucified' - wasnt he 'murdered' - I hear much talk that 'he died' for 'our' sins. Did he not just get killed! for endeavouring to share love and peace?
And why do people eat beef! and veal instead of cow and baby calf?
Quite amazing how we can use language to keep us in a warped comfort zone :)
Joyous full moon to all
UBUNTU in the Xhosa culture means: "I am because we are".
Thursday, April 5
Wednesday, April 4
HIGHLY SENSITIVE PEOPLE!
1. Be aware that you experience life through an extra-sensitive nervous system What all HSPs have in common is a hyper-responsive amygdala – the part of the brain that governs both fear and pleasure. This means that for the HSP, everything is amplified; experienced in high definition. “It’s like feeling something with 50 fingers as opposed to 10,” explains the psychiatrist Judith Orloff, author of Emotional Freedom. You have more receptors to perceive things so you are more sensitive to emotions and all forms of sensory input. Just being aware of this can be powerful in helping you reframe the challenges that come up in your life, as well as any from your past that are still troubling you. With this awareness in mind…
2. Let go of the idea that you should be able to live as the “average” person lives You become more quickly and easily overstimulated, and then overwhelmed and frazzled, than most people so you need to do things differently. Some people can be out among crowds all day long, only to party the night away surrounded by more crowds and noise. For you, that would be unbearable.
3. Honour your need for quiet time alone When you’re out in the world your brain works overtime processing sensory input and soaking up others’ moods, so you need time to decompress and recharge. After a hectic day all you want is to relax and unwind, so build plenty of down time into your schedule.
4. Spend your time and energy wisely This can be very simple when you put everything you’re considering doing through the following filter: “Is this essential, meaningful or fun?” If it isn’t at least one of those things, don’t do it.
5. Set boundaries and clearly communicate them It’s not necessary that others understand you – they may or may not – only that they respect your needs.
6. But don’t let fear hold you back As an HSP, you don’t want to overdo things. But don’t fall into the trap of playing it too safe and settling for less than you’re capable of. So next time your instinct is to say no to something, ask whether this is because it’s not in line with what you want; or whether it is, but you’re resistant to taking the necessary action. In order to get what we want in life, we all need to regularly pull ourselves up by the bootstraps and do things we don’t want to do. In Elaine Aron’s book - The Highly Sensitive Person: How to Thrive When the World Overwhelms You – there’s a section on getting this balance right, with a mini quiz entitled “Are you out too much? In too much?”
7. Surround yourself with people who uplift you and limit contact with those who drain your energy The more negative people and influences you let into your life, the more of your energy you’ll expend simply trying to stay on an even keel. And as the author Wayne Dyer has warned, when those of us who are sensitive and “porous” are around negative people, they can actually make us sick. So choose your company wisely.
8. Immerse yourself in positive at every opportunity Read inspirational books, listen to uplifting CDs, watch motivating movies, and repeat positive affirmations.
9. Make time, too, for other activities that calm your nervous system and build your energy Some suggestions: meditation, yoga, walking (preferably in a natural environment), dancing, any other form of physical activity you enjoy.
10. Give yourself plenty of time and space to get things done Concentration can be challenging when you’re an HSP. We very easily get our knickers in a twist and our brains in a scramble when we are toiling under time pressure, or without the quiet and solitude we need.
11. Rein in your perfectionist tendencies By nature you are thorough, highly conscientious and super attentive to detail. This is fantastic for your employer and/or clients but not always for you – when taken to extremes, it can become a time drain that also drains most of your energy. If this applies in your case, try this new mantra on for size: “Good is good enough.”
12. Create a sanctuary Make your home a serene and beautiful place to retreat to. Clutter will scramble your brain and drain your energy, so keep your living space zen-like.
13. Get enough sleep Some people can get by on four hours a night, but not you. Because your nervous system is so active during the day, it needs to recharge at night with the total rest only sleep affords. Help yourself by stopping work and other stimulating activities before dinner, eating dinner early, and aiming to be in bed by 10 most nights. In order to ensure the deepest slumber, sleep in total quiet and darkness – use earplugs and eyeshades if necessary.
14. Eat for success. As an HSP, you are especially sensitive to the stimulating and/or sedating effects of foods, and to hunger. How you eat can either balance you or send you reeling. This topic is a separate article and that’s coming next (and on less of a delay than this one; it’s basically done, but I feel the need to tweak it before unleashing it, and really ought to take the advice in 11, above). - Sarah Best.
Tuesday, April 3
Crown OM Third eye SHAM
Throat HAM .
Bija Mantra have their root in the Hindu monist tradition, they are learned better with the help of a teacher for initiation.
Monday, April 2
Three adjustments to be cultivated in daily life:
Serenity – a serene nature in all situations.
Regularity – regular, continuous, sustained effort until we fulfil an
Absence of vanity – get to know own true nature.
Four qualities for association with others:
Maîtri – friendship
Karuna – sympathy or compassion
Mudita – happiness or joy
Upeksha – indifference – do not associate with negative,
Inspired from Swami Niranjan.
Satyananda Yoga Centre London.
WAKE UP TO PLAY'FULL' HEARTS
Have you ever observed the service station streams of customers coming out of the service station shops, all clutching their indocrination media comics, their pints of milk, and sugar fixes. Its quite bizarre. :(
WAKE UP to the brilliance that YOU are. Did we choose to come earthside to indulge in such idiocy. :) We came to be, to love, to serve, to nourish and cherish and appreciate each other and our brilliance.